To be considered for this position, please download and fill out the application form in the link below and return the form to email@example.com. Should you move to the next stage of our application process we will ask for your resume at that time.
About The Gift Designers:
Since 2002, The Gift Designers has been helping companies and individuals express their sentiments through unique gift services that make a lasting impression. We provide gifts for personal occasions that express gratitude, love, sympathy, congrats, and more.
The Gift Designers helps businesses grow through custom gift programs that create meaningful touchpoints with their clients and employees. These services result in increased repeat business, referrals, and retention.
Our unique corporate programs include personal consultations, gift customization, Client for Life automated anniversary gift program (for real estate agents), Pop-by Gifts, d.lish (custom-labelled bulk edibles), sourcing promotional products, and email gift reminder services.
Our business exists to empower women and gives back to the local and global community through organizations such as Opportunity International and Women for Women International.
The vision of The Gift Designers is to help our guests foster relationships with friends, family & colleagues. The Communications/Marketing & Guest Care Representative is responsible for sharing the vision & culture with current Guests, online family & followers, and the prospective community. You are responsible for creating and overseeing all marketing campaigns and communications, working in conjunction with our website team. The Communications/Marketing & Guest Care Representative will also be a primary contact to foster guest relations. Sales initiatives will include corporate gift programs, promotional products, our Client for Life program, events, meetings, and other campaigns. This role will be a weekly balance between Communication/Marketing and Sales.
The role is Part-Time with the potential to increase to Full-Time dependent on company growth.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creation & Management of the marketing/communications & sales schedule
- Planning, writing/curating content for communications for the website, newsletters, emails, blogs, brochures, social media and marketing campaigns
- Create, manage, and regularly post content for all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) using platforms such as Hootsuite
- Create and manage content for other communication portals including drip campaigns, online review responses, automated order scripts, gift inserts, signage, client appreciation mailouts, email newsletters & contact lists in Mailchimp, and online chat scripts
- Ongoing tracking, analyzing, and reporting of stats, offers, and campaigns
- Website maintenance such as communication with the web team, content management including changing banners, updating the home page, page changes, blogs, SEO keyword & readability, snippets & open graphs
- Sets targets for sales campaigns, strategies, and long-term goals in consultation with Chief Designer / Owner
- Plans, executes, and manages lead generation through sales campaigns, including outbound warm/cold calls, inbound leads, follow-up calls/emails
- Research corporate niche targets and develop campaigns
- Ambassador and presenter for corporate programs and presentations, including but not limited to our Client for Life Program and other custom gifting programs
- Planning, organization & prep for, executing and follow-up for one-on-one corporate prospect meetings
- Set-up, planning, executing and follow-up for conference booth events (i.e. annual CREB Forecast)
Key Skills Required:
- Big picture who can execute on the company’s vision & values
- Organized and able to plan, execute on plans and juggle varied tasks
- Flexible and able to adapt to the creative needs of the company
- Comfort with phone calls and developing relationships with guests & prospective guests
- Software skills:
- Advanced working knowledge with WordPress
- Social Media content management experience
- WooCommerce skills an asset
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop an asset
- Advanced usage in the area of Excel, Word & the Microsoft suite
- Email marketing software experience
To be considered for this position, please download and fill out the application form in the link below and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.. Should you move to the next stage of our application process we will ask for your resume at that time.