Communications / Marketing & Guest Care Representative
About The Gift Designers:
Since 2002, The Gift Designers has been helping companies and individuals express their sentiments through unique gift services that make a lasting impression. We provide gifts for personal occasions that express gratitude, love, sympathy, congrats, and more.
The Gift Designers helps businesses grow through custom gift programs that create meaningful touchpoints with their clients and employees. These services result in increased repeat business, referrals, and retention.
Our unique corporate programs include: personal consultations, gift customization, Client for Life automated anniversary gift program (for real estate agents), Pop-by Gifts, d.lish (custom-labelled bulk edibles), sourcing promotional products, and email gift reminder services.
Our business exists to empower women and gives back to the local and global community through organizations such as Opportunity International and Women for Women International.
The Communications/Marketing & Guest Care Representative is primarily responsible for creating and overseeing all marketing campaigns and communications services, working in conjunction with our website team. The Communications/Marketing & Guest Care Representative will also be a primary contact to foster guest relations. Sales initiatives will include corporate gift programs, promotional products, our Client for Life program, events, meetings, and other campaigns. This role will be a weekly balance between Communication/Marketing and Sales.
This is a Part-Time position, with potential opportunity to increase to Full-Time, dependent on company growth.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Planning and writing/curating content for communications on website, newsletters, emails, blogs, brochures, and marketing campaigns
- Create, manage, and regularly post content for all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Create and manage content for other communication portals including drip campaigns, online review responses, automated order scripts, gift inserts, signage, client appreciation mailouts, and online chat scripts
- Ongoing tracking, analyzing, and reporting of stats, offers, and campaigns
- Sets targets for sales campaigns, strategies, and long-term goals in consultation with Chief Designer / Owner
- Plans, executes, and manages lead generation through sales campaigns, including outbound warm/cold calls, inbound leads, follow-up calls/emails
- Presents quotes for large gift orders, bulk product, and promotional items
- Research corporate niche targets and develop campaigns
- Ambassador and presenter for corporate programs and presentations, including but not limited to our Client for Life Program and other custom gifting programs
- Planning, executing and follow-up for one-on-one corporate prospect meetings
- Set-up, planning, executing and follow-up for conference booth events (i.e. annual CREB Forecast)
- Possible design and wrapping of gift baskets and boxes on occasion
The ideal candidate takes initiative and, with clear targets, is self-motivated to accomplish the goals of this position. They should be able to work in a collaborative environment with other staff members and maintain the respectful and positive culture of The Gift Designers. It is essential that this candidate is a team player has a high level of integrity and values the Team’s success as much as their own success. In guest relations, it is critical that this candidate treats all guests with respect and continuously exhibits core values of the company.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum 1-2 years in sales & marketing experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong skills in social media and web-based applications
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
To be considered for this position, please download the application form in the link below and return the form to: email@example.com. Should you move to the next stage of our application process we will ask for your resume at that time.