About The Gift Designers:
Since 2002, The Gift Designers has been helping companies and individuals express their sentiments through unique gift services that make a lasting impression. We provide gifts for personal occasions that express gratitude, love, sympathy, congrats, and more.
The Gift Designers helps businesses grow through custom gift programs that create meaningful touchpoints with their clients and employees. These services result in increased repeat business, referrals, and retention.
Our unique corporate programs include personal consultations, gift customization, Client for Life automated anniversary gift program (for real estate agents), Pop-by Gifts, d.lish (custom-labelled bulk edibles), sourcing promotional products, and email gift reminder services.
Our business exists to empower women and gives back to the local and global community through organizations such as Opportunity International and Women for Women International.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist is an integral member of the team at The Gift Designers. The incumbent will both collaborate and coordinate with our Owner & Chief Gift Designer, members of the Gift Design Team, and Ambassadors to promote the Gift Designers’ products and services to existing and prospective customers through strategic planning and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Owner and Design Team to fully understand product and services to determine communication needs
- Gathers the information and materials necessary to analyze and understand The Gift Designers’ direction, initiatives, and goals to determine and implement an effective communications plan
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Curate content; create, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of platforms
- Engage in market research and trend analysis to define The Gift Designers’ marketing strategy and advises the Owner accordingly
- Composes drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which includes social and online media and may include print media, direct mail, and other multimedia
- Present ideas and recommendations to the Owner, Design Team and Ambassadors
- Schedules, develops, and executes filming and production for promotions
- Consistently evaluates success of strategy and adjusts as required
- Project management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skill and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree or Certification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a relevant field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Social Media Scheduling, and Project Management platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient with web content management tools, specifically WordPress
To be considered for this position, please download and fill out the application form in the link below and return the form to email@example.com.. Should you move to the next stage of our application process we will ask for your resume at that time.