The Lead Designer of Memorable Moments acts like an Operations Manager and the primary responsibilities are related to leading the Team of Designers to ensure consistent and excellent Guest Experiences.
Directly responsible to the Chief Designer
Attributes of the Lead Designer
- The Lead Designer of Memorable Moments is an initiator who, with clear targets, takes charge to accomplish the goals of this position. This representative is conscientious; has 3-5 years customer service experience, is self-motivated, has excellent & current computer skills and is self-organized.
- The Lead Designer of Memorable Moments has an innate ability to treat all Guests, Team Members & the Company’s time, energy and resources with the utmost respect.
- The Lead Designer of Memorable Moments has 2-3 years’ experience leading & guiding members of a Team.
- The Lead Designer of Memorable Moments is a champion of the vision & culture of The Gift Designers. This representative is a Team player who sees the Team’s success as their own success, enjoys the flexibility of varied tasks, has above average communication skills and is proficient with Microsoft PC’s and has training & extensive experience in the full Microsoft Office suite.
Oversee the Designers to accomplish the operational tasks and lead them to excellence
- Master, and train others to master, the Order desk to fulfill the design process of gifts and Guest requests,
- Champion and lead the maintenance of the Design Room,
- Is militant about ensuring that Guests receive The Gift Designer Experience with each and every encounter and strategies with excellence to maintain Guest satisfaction.
Responsible/Reports to: Chief Designer
The role of the Lead Designer of Memorable Moments, while leading & guiding the Team of Designers includes:
- Ensure the full completion of the Ordering System including receiving phone, email & ecommerce orders.
- Fulfill gift orders including creating baskets & arranging deliveries,
- Design Room Maintenance including tracking inventory, stocking shelves, and tidiness & cleaning.
- Full inventory management including ordering, counting & stocking, packaging of food, stocking, cleaning and recycling. Lifting is involved. Boxes &/or baskets can weigh 25 – 40lbs.
- Communication with our Guests including Thank you Letters, Birthday cards, Email campaigns and Customer follow up.
- Lead Generation which will include consulting during orders, warm calls to prospects and clients and cold calls.
- Tracking and reporting as per company standards and policy.
- Hiring, training, equipping & reviews of Designers.
Thank you for your interest in The Gift Designers Team!
Our Team is highly focused on helping our guests express their particular sentiments and we strive to be a support to our corporate customers in ways that will help them build their business. We work to accomplish the goal of serving our valued customers together, as a Team.
If you are motivated to help a local business achieve its goals, have the ability to master the balance of a variety of roles including administration, guests services, marketing and gift design, enjoy an ever changing environment and are wired to engage in a Team environment that strives to accomplish a Team agenda, please read on! You just may be an ideal candidate for our Designer Team!
We want to ensure that we are a fit for one another. Should you be interested in applying, please complete our standard application form and submit your resume to start the application process.