The Gift Designers Shipping & Delivery Rates
Standard is $14, NOW REDUCED to $5.00 to support you as you support and care for others!
|$14||Balzac, De Winton, Heritage Pointe & Bearspaw||$20|
|Airdrie, Cochrane, Okotoks, Langdon, Chestermere & Springbank||$25||Bragg Creek & Redwood Meadows||$45|
|Same Day Rush Delivery||Approx. $25|
Same Day Delivery: CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Same day delivery within city limits (Rush Delivery): During the regular season, same day is approximately $25, but depends on the location and time frame. NOTE: Orders must be placed before 12 noon and not contain fresh fruit or custom items. CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Order Processing Time
We can typically offer next day local delivery on orders received during business hours.
Some exceptions may apply.
NOTE: We CANNOT guarantee that your gift will be delivered on your selected date, because we do not deliver to residential addresses without making arrangements with the recipient first. Please see information below for more details.
Recipient Delivery Arrangements
- COVID – 19 RESPONSE Click to read our safety measures.
- If you requested for the your gift to be delivered to a residential address, please be advised that we DO NOT ship without contacting the Recipient first. There is a charge for every attempted delivery; therefore to save you money and our courier’s time, we only ship once contact has been made with your Recipient. This means there may be a delay in the delivery of your gift if we are waiting to make arrangements with the Recipient.
- We will ONLY leave a gift basket on the front step or with a neighbour when the Recipient has given permission to do so. On some occasions the Recipient may request that the delivery go to an alternate address such as their place of work.
- Why do we need to call ahead? It might feel like calling the recipient ahead of time eliminates the surprise, however, our goal is to ensure that your gift arrives in perfect form! Not only does it reduce delivery fees for multiple attempts, but it allows us to ensure we have the correct residential address. We also need to make arrangements for delivery for alcohol (someone 18 years of age needs to be there to sign for it) and temperature fragile items such as chocolate, fruit or cheese so it doesn’t sit on the front step unattended.
- Important! When we call your Recipient to make arrangements we don’t tell them who the gift is from (unless they are super nervous … there are scams out there) which means we won’t ruin your surprise. Instead, your Recipients now have something to look forward to!
There is an $8 fee for each redirect delivery attempt. If a recipient provides us with the wrong address or is not home during the confirmed time frame, we will re-deliver and charge for each additional delivery attempt.
Although we can ship across Canada, our primary focus is within the Calgary City Limits and the Surrounding areas, including: Okotoks, Langdon, Chestermere, Balzac, Airdrie, Springbank, Bearspaw and Cochrane. For other locations a custom box & ship quote must be determined. Please contact us and we are happy to provide a shipping delivery quote for you.
We work hard to ensure your gift arrives in perfect form. If you have ordered a fruit basket, fresh deli cheese or other products whereby temperature needs to be monitored (incl. chocolate, specialty drinks, etc) your gift will only be delivered when we know the temperature is stable to accommodate your gift being delivered in perfect form. We consider the warm temperatures of summer and the extreme temperatures of our cold winter months. There may be months that we recommend you do not ship something specific. If you ask us to ship anyway, the delivery happens at your own risk.