Job Title: Designer of Memorable Moments – Client care representative, designing and fulfilling orders.
The Gift Designers helps to foster relationships, both corporate and personal, through customized gift giving. We have a culture of delighting customers, of dignity and respect, of personal responsibility and of openness that focuses on strengths.
The Designer of Memorable Moments has the primary responsibility to help the Design Team serve its Guests through participating in daily order desk operations including designing, wrapping, fulfilling of orders, design room maintenance & inventory.
The Designer of Memorable Moments is a client care representative, fostering guest relations through phone, email, and online orders. As a team, this role engages with all Designer roles and is directly responsible to the Supervising Designer.
This is a Junior Full-Time position to start, with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement along with the growth of the company.
Key Daily Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Order Desk, Design Room, and Inventory:
- Daily mastery of the order desk include: ensuring the best guest experience in processing online, email and phone orders; fulfilling custom requests (designing and wrapping); delivery dispatch; shopping management; tracking tasks; processing payments
- Fulfilment of the entire design process, and completing orders in timely manner
- Design room maintenance
- Help with the maintenance of the design room including: cleaning, stocking shelves, and packaging of food products
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40lbs
- Required to participate in lead generation through corporate and personal sales campaigns, including outbound warm/cold calls, inbound leads, follow-up calls/emails
Attributes of This PERSON:
The ideal candidate is a self leader and takes initiative to complete daily tasks according to company standards. This person is required to be independent, self-motivated, and organized. They should be able to work in a collaborative environment with other staff members and maintain the respectful and positive culture of The Gift Designers. It is essential that this candidate is a team player with a high level of integrity and values the Team’s success as much as their own success. In guest relations, it is critical that this candidate treats all guests with respect and continuously exhibits core values of the company.
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Comfort with phone customer service support
- Ability to work independently, set individual and team goals, meet targets, work within deadlines
- High attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, competent in Microsoft Word and Excel applications, and fast learner with new software
- Competent hand coordination & dexterity and enjoys being creative
Salary Range: $37,000 – $42,000
Perks and Benefits: Commission/Bonuses on Sales, Family/Friends discount, Health Plan after probationary period.
Job Location: 1060, 4385 – 104 Ave SE, Calgary, AB, T2C 5C6
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 5pm (seasonal hours vary)
Thank you for your interest in The Gift Designers Team!
Our Team is highly focused on helping our guests express their particular sentiments and we strive to be a support to our corporate customers in ways that will help them build their business. We work to accomplish the goal of serving our valued customers together, as a Team.
If you are motivated to help a local business achieve its goals, have the ability to master the balance of a variety of roles including administration, guests services, marketing and gift design, enjoy an ever changing environment and are wired to engage in a Team environment that strives to accomplish a Team agenda, please read on! You just may be an ideal candidate for our Designer Team!
We want to ensure that we are a fit for one another. Should you be interested in applying, please complete our standard application form and submit your resume to start the application process.