Junior Designer of Memorable Moments
About The Gift Designers:
Since 2002, The Gift Designers has been helping companies and individuals express their sentiments through unique gift services that make a lasting impression. We provide gifts for personal occasions that express gratitude, love, sympathy, congrats, and more.
The Gift Designers helps businesses grow through custom gift programs that create meaningful touchpoints with their clients and employees. These services result in increased repeat business, referrals, and retention.
Our unique corporate programs include: personal consultations, gift customization, Client for Life automated anniversary gift program (for real estate agents), Pop-by Gifts, d.lish (custom-labelled bulk edibles), sourcing promotional products, and email gift reminder services.
Our business exists to empower women and gives back to the local and global community through organizations such as Opportunity International and Women for Women International.
The Junior Designer of Memorable Moments is responsible for daily order desk operations, design room management, as well as designing, wrapping, and fulfilling of orders. The Junior Designer of Memorable Moments is a client care representative, fostering guest relations through phone, email, and online orders. They will report to the Supervising Designer of Memorable Moments.
This is an entry-level, Part-Time position. This position starts at Part Time and will move into a full time role of Supervising Designer by Spring/Summer of 2019. The successful candidate for our Team will exude strong leadership skills and want to become the supervisor.
Please see the position description of the Supervising Designer of Memorable Moments
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Order Desk & Design Room:
- Daily operations of order desk include: ensuring the best guest experience in processing online, email and phone orders; fulfilling custom requests; delivery dispatch management; shopping list management; tracking tasks; processing payments
- Mastering the design process, and completing orders in timely manner
- Design room maintenance: cleaning, stocking shelves, inventory management, and packaging of food products
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40lbs
- Act as Supervisor when Supervisor is away
- Required to participate in lead generation through corporate and personal sales campaigns, including outbound warm/cold calls, inbound leads, follow-up calls/emails
The ideal candidate takes initiative to complete daily tasks according to company standards. This person is required to be conscientious, self-motivated, and organized. They should be able to work in a collaborative environment with other staff members and maintain the respectful and positive culture of The Gift Designers. It is essential that this candidate is a team player with a high level of integrity and values the Team’s success as much as their own success. In guest relations, it is critical that this candidate treats all guests with respect and continuously exhibits core values of the company.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel applications, and fast learner with computer-based software
- Excellent organization, and problem-solving skills
- Competent dexterity and enjoys being creative
See next page for the application instructions.
To be considered for this position, please download the application form in the link below and return the form to: email@example.com. Should you move to the next stage of our application process we will ask for your resume at that time.