Supervising Designer of Memorable Moments
About The Gift Designers:
Since 2002, The Gift Designers has been helping companies and individuals express their sentiments through unique gift services that make a lasting impression. We provide gifts for personal occasions that express gratitude, love, sympathy, congrats, and more.
The Gift Designers helps businesses grow through custom gift programs that create meaningful touchpoints with their clients and employees. These services result in increased repeat business, referrals, and retention.
Our unique corporate programs include: personal consultations, gift customization, Client for Life automated anniversary gift program (for real estate agents), Pop-by Gifts, d.lish (custom-labelled bulk edibles), sourcing promotional products, and email gift reminder services.
Our business exists to empower women and gives back to the local and global community through organizations such as Opportunity International and Women for Women International.
The Supervising Designer of Memorable Moments is responsible to oversee daily order desk operations, design room and inventory management, as well as designing, wrapping, and fulfilling of orders. The Supervising Designer of Memorable Moments is a client care representative, fostering guest relations through phone, email, and online orders. They are responsible to lead any Jr. Designer positions, and reports to the Chief Designer.
This is a mid-level, Full-Time position.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Order Desk, Design Room, and Inventory:
- Oversees all Designer positions in completing operational tasks
- Daily management of the order desk include: ensuring the best guest experience in processing online, email and phone orders; fulfilling custom requests; delivery dispatch management; shopping list management; tracking tasks; processing payments
- Management of the design process, and completing orders in timely manner
- Oversees design room maintenance: cleaning, stocking shelves, and packaging of food products
- Full inventory management includes: ordering, receiving, FIFO, counting, stocking, reporting damaged product, maintaining products in inventory and online website catalogue management
- Oversees all guest communication methods including: thank you letters, birthday cards, email campaigns, referral gift program, etc
- Manages photography of gifts for website
- Conducts training and review processes for other Designer positions
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40lbs
- Act as Chief Designer when Chief Designer is away
- Required to participate in lead generation through corporate and personal sales campaigns, including outbound warm/cold calls, inbound leads, follow-up calls/emails
The ideal candidate is a leader and takes initiative to complete daily tasks according to company standards. This person is required to be independent, self-motivated, and organized. They should be able to work in a collaborative environment with other staff members and maintain the respectful and positive culture of The Gift Designers. It is essential that this candidate is a team player with a high level of integrity and values the Team’s success as much as their own success. In guest relations, it is critical that this candidate treats all guests with respect and continuously exhibits core values of the company.
- Solid leadership/management skills, with 2-3 years in customer service experience
- Ability to work independently, set individual and team goals, meet targets, work within deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, competent in Microsoft Word and Excel applications, and fast learner with new software
- Competency in photography is preferred, but not an asset
- Familiarity with WordPress is preferred, but not an asset
- Excellent organization, and problem-solving skills
- Competent dexterity and enjoys being creative
To be considered for this position, please down the application form in the link below and return the form to: email@example.com. Should you move to the next stage of our application process we will ask for your resume at that time.